RIMOSTAT®-Torque Limiters RS …
RIMOSTAT® Torque Limiters
- Particularly suitable in applications with frequent slipping
- Better stability of slipping torque than Belleville spring torque limiters over duration of the operating period
- Adjustment of slipping torque setting according to the number of active springs – not through modification of spring pressure
- When the preset slipping torque has been reached the built-in component (e. g. chain wheel) slips.
- During the slipping process, input and output rotate relative to each other and the preset slipping torque continues to be transmitted.
- Inherent in the slipping process is a high energy consumption.
- Re-engagement is not necessary.